According to Lordpegasus more than 80% of computers are infected by spywares and every 1 out of 5 PCs are infected by virus.
According to an online survey,
- 77% think they are safe from online threats!
- 67% does not have an anti virus software installed!
- 49% of broadband users does not have firewalls!
- 88% are not aware that they have been infected by spywares!
So what you need to do is,
- Install anti virus software AND scan regularly.
- Install a firewall.
- Download security updates and patches.
- Be careful when sharing files or folders over the network.
- Use hard to guess ( but easy for YOU to remember ) passwords!
- Be wary of e-mail attachments.
- Backup your datas.
>> Read further