If you are having a problem accessing the Net due to Unidentified Networks, you can try to configure the network location types and user permission.
What you need to do is as follows…
- Open Control Panel. Make sure View by is set to by icons. Double click Administrative Tools.
- In the Administrative Tools, double click Local Security Policy.
- In the Local Security Policy windows, click Network List Manager Policy on the left pane.
- On the right pane, choose Unidentified Networks.
- Choose Unidentified Networks properties, set Location Type to Private if your network is Home Network.
- As for User permissions, check which suits your settings.
- Click Apply, OK.
- Close all windows. Done
Hope everything works out.
Source : iTechTalk